We are pleased to announce that we are holding two more health and well-being days on 5th and 6th of March at our Manchester Offices.
The days which are open to all to attend will include the following:
- Occupational Assessments with the H & W Nurse throughout both days
- Talks on Mental Health and Wellbeing from registered practitioner
- Network Rail Chefs from Westwood doing demos on smoothies and health snacks
- Demonstrations on using Defibrillators from Cardiac Science
- Short briefing from SafeAid on PPE and standards
- Selectequip demoing their Thorzt rehydration sachets
- COSS briefing advice and demonstrations/Q&A with ISS Labour trainer
- PureGym giving fitness and wellbeing demos and advice
- More to be confirmed
There’ll be some prizes and a charity event, all attendees will receive a goodie bag.
We look forward to seeing you there.