Lunarlink™ LED Link Lighting
Lighting for Rail & Civils
The Lunarlink™ is a 15 watt LED link-lighting system which provides a cost effective, portable and sustainable lighting solution for the rail, civils, and construction industries.
Up to 90m in length (9 link-lights) can be floodlit at 2400 lumens per light from a single Vitacell© battery power source for 30 hours. The lighting chain will continue to operate should any individual lamp fail and when used alongside our Vitacell© rechargeable battery offers fuel free, silent running and zero carbon emissions which are key drivers within the industry.
Our Lunarlink™ LED link-lights have flicker free light heads, are shock resistant, water and dust proof. They can be mounted using existing industry standard baskets, 14m cable and telescopic mast. A sensor option is available for walkways to extend running time and for sensitive neighbourhood areas.
Features & Benefits
Lunarlink™ has some unique features that set it ahead of conventional link lighting. Here are some of the key features that make Lunarlink™ your sustainable choice:
- Ultra bright linkable floodlights
- Asymmetrical optic technology for optimum lighting spread
- Instant illumination
- Lightweight and stackable parts
- Highly energy efficient
- Spare parts readily available
- Extremely tough and durable casing
- No warm up or cool down required
- Designed for rapid site deployment
- Supports sustainable work practices
- Directional light with minimal light spill
- Optional motion sensor available
- UK CE approved flicker free light heads