Vortok Barrier Fencing
Vortok Rail Safety Barrier
Our Vortok Safety Barrier fencing is a robust and cost effective safety solution for the rail industry to provide a protective barrier for workers undertaking installation, maintenance and repair activities. It is available in 3ft, 4ft and 6ft 6” settings along with a ballast shoulder clearance option and can be easily erected in very short timescales as it does not require the use of specialist tools.
The fencing can be safely used at all train speeds and its universal application means it can be used on flat bottomed, bull head and 3rd rail areas. The fencing also has accessories for closing off green zones.
The Vortok fencing is installed by clamping to the running rail foot and remains intact even in high winds. All components are re-usable and supplied in easy storage stillages.
We can arrange delivery, collection and installation, If required, as we offer a part or fully managed service.
Our Other Products
We have selected the Vortok range as their telescopic safety barrier fencing offers the following key operational benefits:
- Available in 3ft, 4ft and 6ft 6” settings
- Can be easily erected in very short timescales
- Little ballast penetration as it clamps to the running rail foot
- Components are all re-usable and supplied in easy storage stillages
- Accessories available for closing off green zones
- Offers robust physical support
- Can be used safely at all train speeds
- Has universal application and can be utilised on flat bottomed, bull head and 3rd rail areas